Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Fool and the World
Dec 8, 2010
I love how shittily everyone is treating the op. Its p obvious where everyones allegiances lie

Nebulon Gate posted:

Goons have told me no woman would lie about getting hit because women don't lie about that type of thing. OP is a liar.

This guy gets it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fool and the World
Dec 8, 2010
But seriously op, get your poo poo together and snap out of this stupor you seem to be in, you cant afford to wait. Talk to a lawyer and make sure you keep records of all contact you have with this woman. Get recordings if you can. And make sure to tell the lawyer the whole truth EXACTLY how it happend.

Fool and the World
Dec 8, 2010

Proud Rat Mom posted:

All men in solidarity against the female menace I salute you brother.

Im more astonished at the amount of "man up" rhetoric from self described "enlightened" posters. The man asked for advice after getting burned for making a well meaning but horrendously misguided decision to trust the woman he loved. The amount of personal belittlement is baffiling.

tsa posted:

This thread would have gone way differently if the genders were switched in the OP, for some reason goons go full JUSTWORLD when the op is a man. On the other hand the OP is a huge moron and makes astonishingly bad choices.

Thank god Im not the only one

Fool and the World
Dec 8, 2010
Theres a difference between

"Lol cucked"

And

"Are you sure you didn't hit your wife?" X 30

Dont be disingenuous

Fool and the World
Dec 8, 2010

r00tn00b posted:

Trust can be rebuilt with time.
I know it's slim. But if there is a chance.l I'll take it.

You loving idiot.

• Locked thread