Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
tsa
Feb 3, 2014
This thread would have gone way differently if the genders were switched in the OP, for some reason goons go full JUSTWORLD when the op is a man. On the other hand the OP is a huge moron and makes astonishingly bad choices.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tsa
Feb 3, 2014

Bill Pullman posted:

I got conflicting advice at this point. "Whatever you do don't look at her social media accounts!" Vs "Screen cap everything!" Unfortunately I think documenting everything wins out but boy is that a soul killer. Sorry dude.

Absolutely document everything, there's no way that can hurt you. The sever and block thing doesn't pertain to the sort of situation where there's going to be lawyers involved.

tsa
Feb 3, 2014

Prester John posted:

I'm a self aware schizophrenic ...I've had a number of very popular threads in D&D over the years about my experiences with homelessness/ schizophrenia/being educated in a cult school.

I think this says more about d and d than anything else.

But seriously, you are seeing what you want to see, there's absolutely no way you can offer such certain advice and diagnose someone as a narcissist by reading a couple hundred words filtered through someone going through a traumatic life event.

Prester John posted:

The woman you fell in love with never existed. the woman you fell in love with was a consciously created mask, tailored specifically to appeal to you once she identified you as a person she could gain control of. I know how very very much reading this hurts, and how much pain is going to be involved when you start to come to grips with this, but it is the truth. The whirlwind romance, the intense and constant sex in the early days, the intimate way she just "got" you was all just a lie to lure you into her control. It was never real. Nothing about here is real, and nothing about her has ever been real. She is a predator and you have been her prey since the first time she batted her eyes at you.

This situation is completely unfair and you are going to spend a bunch of time doubting your grip on reality as you work through this. Truth is though, she has spent years purposefully confusing your grip on reality, and the sooner you start working through that, the better for your kids.

the abusive neglect of your children is nothing new and a part of knows it, no matter how deeply in denial you are.

As harsh as that talk is sweetie, I really do care. Please, please, get a counselor/therapist asap.

I mean this is just crazy talk right here. Hell there's a chance you are correct but the way you sound so certain and phrase things just is way off.

tsa
Feb 3, 2014
I've never understood why the idea that women are more likely to get custody is some MRA thing; US society is still very sexist and of course the old white men which overwhelmingly make up the judges that decide these things are going to be thinking woman = child bearer in the back of their mind - it's just another way gender roles rears its ugly head.

Hopefully she doesn't challenge you on it if she really is unfit to be a parent, good luck.

• Locked thread