Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Strep Vote
May 5, 2004

أنا أحب حليب الشوكولاتة
I feel for you and your kids, r00tn00b. Every time there is an update in this thread I get a sick feeling in my stomach because I don't want your kids to get kidnapped by your wife. She honestly sounds like she had a psychotic break which is no reflection on your worth or the worth of your kids, but clearly you have to sever with her.

A friend of mine's husband had a psychotic break and propositioned her daughter. He had no idea he'd done anything wrong until he'd been medicated and counseled for a while, but he was clearly dangerous and she couldn't be with him any more. Brain problems of that magnitude cannot be coddled or worked with when your children are involved. I hope for the best for your children and you.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Strep Vote
May 5, 2004

أنا أحب حليب الشوكولاتة

r00tn00b posted:

I feel like this might be digging this thread up for no reason but I want to keep you guys updated. I have a nanny now and she is wonderful for the kids, they are happier now that they have some female influence in their lives. I have not heard from my wife as of yet and it is coming close to the time where this nightmare will be over and I will get what I want for once! I feel stress melting off my shoulders every day as it gets closer and closer. its been nearly 2 months since we have heard anything from her at all and I can say with confidence I am glad about that. I hope the next update I have is in about a months time and with some good news! its almost time to close this thread and I hope we can as a success story.

Oh thank Christ. Every time I see this thread updated I fear the worst. Keep moving forward, r00tn00b!

Strep Vote
May 5, 2004

أنا أحب حليب الشوكولاتة
Thank Christ. Ride on. Never look back.

• Locked thread