Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
a creepy colon
Oct 28, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Miranda posted:

I'm still really confused.

Basically the OPs wife has been with another man for some time but the OP is delusional and refuses to acknowledge it despite the fact his wife has told him she's loving other dudes and doesn't want anything to do with him.

The wife then fled to Portland where her family is located, for support. The OP then followed her out there and ambushed her at her parents house. Somewhere along the way he also threatened her with a box cutter.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a creepy colon
Oct 28, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
What does he need a lawyer for exactly? His life is already ruined. Just go back to Ohio with your tail between your legs and beg for your old job back while you try and pick up the pieces.

a creepy colon
Oct 28, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Volume posted:

I dont' see why OP needs a lawyer seeing how he's gonna work it out with her and everything is going to be alright :downs:

Upon rereading the thread I'd actually agree. This just seems like a "phase" and once she starts therapy she will see how wrong she has treated this man. Just hang in there OP, she will come around!

a creepy colon
Oct 28, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
You can tell us what really happened. It's safe here. I get pretty rough with my wife when I'm drunk and she gets on my nerves too. I bet you just lost your temper right? What was she hospitalized for exactly? Did you break any bones??

a creepy colon
Oct 28, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

GunChicka posted:

So then your next response was....?

Uhh heh, well I'd uh, really like to see my kids again... That'd be great if ... Uh you could manage it, ya know, if you got the time or whatever . I totally understand though if you want to get me arrested instead.

a creepy colon
Oct 28, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
The op mustve done something really horrible to be so vague and obtuse with details. There is zero chance that the mother of his children would just SUDDENLY go insane and steal his kids. It's also telling that the family hates him.

a creepy colon
Oct 28, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

r00tn00b posted:

I am enjoying it so far, I have a nice place to live walking distance to work and all sorts of shops and restaurants and decent rent.

Wow awesome, glad you're loving what Portland has to offer. I guess you're gonna meet some white vegan chick with dreads and forget about your kids and your crazy wife now. Good for you imo.

a creepy colon
Oct 28, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

r00tn00b posted:

I will be holding out hope that this works out because I do want my family together. She isn't who she normally is right now. Maybe this is the new her maybe it's not.

Yeah man. Like I said, its probably just a phase. You should contact the guy she has been cheating on you with in Texas via facebook. Tell him shes crazy and tried to cut your dick off :cool:

a creepy colon
Oct 28, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Mega64 posted:

Know OP said he's getting a lawyer but I really want it to stick.

Why should he? The game is over. She has a family of free lawyers at her disposable , has the kids, has the money and has painted him as a psycho wielding box cutter maniac.

Time to pack it up and go the gently caress back home OP.

a creepy colon
Oct 28, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Getting a lawyer will just lighten his pockets more than they already have been by his succubus wife, while she moves to Texas to be with her new boyfriend.

Dont bother with the lawyer OP, just keep visiting every other weekend until she gets tired of her kids and moves to texas, abandoning them with you.

a creepy colon
Oct 28, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

platedlizard posted:

a creepy colon's gimmick is to give the worst advice possible and see who he reels in.

gently caress you.

a creepy colon
Oct 28, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Who is the boyfriend in Texas?

a creepy colon
Oct 28, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Like, who is this joker anyway?

a creepy colon
Oct 28, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

r00tn00b posted:

He is me. Literally in every way he is me. He has the same job. Interests hobbies. He is a clone of me. He even has the same name of my twin brother. He is a cheap knockoff of me. She literally replaced me for me. He just happened to be there for her when u couldn't.

Ok, now we are getting somewhere. If this dude is your doppleganger then he CAN be defeated. Think, what would a Texas version of you be thinking next? What is his next move? And what did he do exactly to seduce your wife?!

a creepy colon
Oct 28, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Im not being insincere, if we can help you win back your family thatd be pretty cool.

Anyway, the past is in the past so they say. except when the past comes back and steals your wife. you gotta stop this dude in his tracks somehow. And the only way is by getting into his head. Give us more background info on the initial affair since you have confirmed that this is basically a continuation of that (did she ever STOP talking to him i wonder??)

a creepy colon
Oct 28, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Blitter posted:

I am blown away by the level of self deception, and complete lack of insight you have - so much so its becoming easier and easier to see why she wanted you loving out of her life.

Yikes

a creepy colon
Oct 28, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
It's weird how all the 'nice' and 'sincere' posters from earlier are now turning against you simply because you choose to try and stay together for the kids.

You guys realize insulting him over and over again because he isnt doing exactly what you want is stupid right?

a creepy colon
Oct 28, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Update please OP?

a creepy colon
Oct 28, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
It's not.

a creepy colon
Oct 28, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

r00tn00b posted:

You know that and I know that but I want to know why he dosn't know that.

Never married, had kids or had any significant relationship of any kind most likely.

a creepy colon
Oct 28, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
The OP's situation is sad and pitiful and the people who are calling him a moron are really mean imho. Like those people are probably sociopaths

a creepy colon
Oct 28, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
That one dude called him a loser? Totally uncalled for

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a creepy colon
Oct 28, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
drat imagine if the OP had listened to any of the advice in this thread, he would be so much worse off.

• Locked thread