Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
r00tn00b
Apr 6, 2005

Darth123123 posted:

Was there any mental evaluation or ruling done on this woman? Like I don't know the definition of fit, but she doesn't seem so.

no, but she has to see a therapist before she can have time with the kids.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

r00tn00b
Apr 6, 2005

Blitter posted:

This is awesome, and I feel like a poo poo for being such an rear end in a top hat in this thread; so glad for you and your kids that you were not another weird goon in the well type failure. So uh, my apologies and congrats!?

No hard feelings! I mean the odds were in favor of me being a loser anyway, this is SA, but yes this has worked out well for me and my kids and we are better for it. thank you.

r00tn00b
Apr 6, 2005

MY PALE GOTH SKIN posted:

Oh poo poo, Root, I'm sad for your kids that their mom has decided to be absentee, but I'm glad everything else has worked out for the best. I don't know if you remember, but I also had a "mental illness in partner causes serious poo poo AFTER a long time of relative stability" incident and it jus loving blows. Happy for you and your kiddos.

Thank you, and yes I remember I hope everything with yours works out for the best!

• Locked thread