Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ciprian Maricon
Feb 27, 2006

You deserve all the misery coming your way, what kind of moron plans a fresh start with someone who flew to another state to cheat on you.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ciprian Maricon
Feb 27, 2006

[/quote]

I really do fiercely protect my kids from things that could harm them.
[/quote]

If only your intense interest in protecting your kids existed months ago. The damage was done when you refused to leave your wife dude. Remember that next time you're feeling sorry for yourself and indulging in fantasies of getting back with a woman who hates you.

Ciprian Maricon
Feb 27, 2006

r00tn00b posted:

It did, but you know what they say. Hind sight is 20/20. I still wanted things to work and I was and am still in love with the person, my feels arent going to change for a while and I am dealing with that.

Just keep that in mind man, you post about all this like its something that just happened to you apropos of nothing. I'm not saying this is your fault or that you deserve to be treated this way but you should own your role in getting to this place. The flip side of accepting you had a hand in creating that his shitstorm is that it means you still have the power to do things instead of just ride it out like a victim of fate/a crazy lady.

Ciprian Maricon
Feb 27, 2006

OP at first I thought you were a tool for failing to respond to your crumbling marriage and putting your kids in a lovely spot but you really pulled it out and did the right stuff, responded well to the absolute worst case scenario and now I think you are cool and good.

• Locked thread