Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

YIKES Stay Gooned posted:

I got pissed when I downloaded a Trials demo and then it launched UPlay from steam. That is loving retarded

U play just straight up wouldn't even load the game unless I restarted my PC and sometimes even that wouldn;t work. I can;t remember what I did but it was probably running everything as administrator.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

Knuc U Kinte posted:

U play just straight up wouldn't even load the game unless I restarted my PC and sometimes even that wouldn;t work. I can;t remember what I did but it was probably running everything as administrator.

just have to give ubisoft a full rectal identity scan every time i want to play the game no big deal

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

elf help book posted:

just have to give ubisoft a full rectal identity scan every time i want to play the game no big deal

I will never buy a ubisoft game ever again, it left such a sour taste in my mouth.

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Knuc U Kinte posted:

I will never buy a ubisoft game ever again, it left such a sour taste in my mouth.

i may have to bring back an old forgotten thread...

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

elf help book posted:

i may have to bring back an old forgotten thread...

Zot started adding nintendo to his list and everyone stopped posting in it lmfao.

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Knuc U Kinte posted:

Zot started adding nintendo to his list and everyone stopped posting in it lmfao.

he edited the thread title the mods here are corrupt

Bolverkur
Aug 9, 2012

I wanna buy Ark to try it then return it, but I'll rather wait for a sale/it to be finished crash and burn horribly as it's abandoned in early access and never buy it

Bolverkur
Aug 9, 2012

if you return steam games... you are diminishing the power level of yoru steam library

never sell or return video games

Ralp
Aug 19, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I bought the Galaxy Trucker app on my phone, played two games, and then returned it for a full refund. I didn't hate it but the game wasn't interesting to me.

fuck. marry. t-rex
Jan 23, 2014

Lipstick Apathy

net cafe scandal posted:

He got mad at me for trolling him IRL, so we don't talk to much anymore.

I love to troll IRL

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I troll my friends IRL by calling DOTA a fighting game and they get caresalt.

Slur
Mar 6, 2013

It's the Final Countdown.
If I could return all my humble bundle crap, I would.

PleasingFungus
Oct 10, 2012
idiot asshole bitch who should fuck off

Knuc U Kinte posted:

I wonder if I can return the stalker games.

WTF

Zoq-Fot-Pik
Jun 27, 2008

Frungy!

elf help book posted:

he edited the thread title the mods here are corrupt

That wasn't me. This is slander

THE PENETRATOR
Jul 27, 2014

by Lowtax
i would like to refund all these games i got from the humble bundle that i don't want to play, because i was actually just paying for other games in the bundle

but i can't

THE PENETRATOR
Jul 27, 2014

by Lowtax

Slur posted:

If I could return all my humble bundle crap, I would.

heck...

Pumprag
Jan 29, 2013

Lethal League. The Game is bad and the online doesn't work.

Awesome!
Oct 17, 2008

Ready for adventure!

Pumprag posted:

the online doesn't work.
it does for me...

JIZZ DENOUEMENT
Oct 3, 2012

STRIKE!
Can only return games that have been purchased in the last 30 days yeah? I would return much of my library otherwise. They weren't bad games, but I played them a bunch and beat them a bunch and don't want to play them again \:shobon:/

THE PENETRATOR
Jul 27, 2014

by Lowtax

JIZZ DENOUEMENT posted:

Can only return games that have been purchased in the last 30 days yeah? I would return much of my library otherwise. They weren't bad games, but I played them a bunch and beat them a bunch and don't want to play them again \:shobon:/

Its 2 weeks or 2 hours played

Awesome!
Oct 17, 2008

Ready for adventure!

right now theyre actually giving them for pretty much anything you bought in the last 6 months

Proud Rat Mom
Apr 2, 2012

did absolutely fuck all

THE PENETRATOR posted:

Its 2 weeks and no more then 2 hours played what a joke

JIZZ DENOUEMENT
Oct 3, 2012

STRIKE!

THE PENETRATOR posted:

Doesn't look like it, just tried. Only games within 2 weeks, or they will "take a look" at games within 6 months. Rip.

THE PENETRATOR
Jul 27, 2014

by Lowtax
ok i refunded gta 5 because i'm never going to play it

3 hours played and i bought it when it was released on steam
cna't wait to get $60 back

Soral
May 30, 2009

i wish i could refund the witcher 3. what a load of donkey dookie. "mmmmm im going to think about female asses while i meditate and mix gay love potions" yeah ok whatever sun tzu lol. loving honkie

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!

Soral posted:

i wish i could refund the witcher 3. what a load of donkey dookie. "mmmmm im going to think about female asses while i meditate and mix gay love potions" yeah ok whatever sun tzu lol. loving honkie

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

liquid courage
Aug 12, 2011

thinking about returning nidhogg. did they ever improve the netcode?

VideoGames
Aug 18, 2003
returning games. :smith: please love all your children

Bolverkur
Aug 9, 2012

nidhogg is a good game, just get some friends over and play it while drinking beer

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Bolverkur posted:

nidhogg is a good game, just get some friends over and play it while drinking beer

Oh, word?

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Smoking meth and piercing your nuts with a rusted nail is fun with friends while drinking beer.

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Knuc U Kinte posted:

Smoking meth and piercing your nuts with a rusted nail is fun with friends while drinking beer.

Don't knock it till you've tried it

Bolverkur
Aug 9, 2012

Knuc U Kinte posted:

a darksoulsian chill with the bros

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Bolverkur posted:

I don't have any friends who live near me.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

The only games in my steam library that I haven't played are all Humble Bundle hanger-ons when I paid 1 dollar for a game I wanted and got 10 copies of total bullshit. I also won a free copy of the Telltale Back to the Future game somehow

Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012

i bought Verdun and played it for 30 minutes and then returned it, because who makes a WWI shooter with only 16 player matches?

how long does it usually take steam to approve a refund + give you your money back

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!

Frog Act posted:

i bought Verdun and played it for 30 minutes and then returned it, because who makes a WWI shooter with only 16 player matches?

how long does it usually take steam to approve a refund + give you your money back

The server limit has been 32 for a while

Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012

if Red Orchestra 2 can have more than that, so can Verdun

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012

i'm going to buy Grim Fandango instead because I didn't play that in 1998

• Locked thread