Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
THE PENETRATOR
Jul 27, 2014

by Lowtax
none, op.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

THE PENETRATOR
Jul 27, 2014

by Lowtax
i would like to refund all these games i got from the humble bundle that i don't want to play, because i was actually just paying for other games in the bundle

but i can't

THE PENETRATOR
Jul 27, 2014

by Lowtax

Slur posted:

If I could return all my humble bundle crap, I would.

heck...

THE PENETRATOR
Jul 27, 2014

by Lowtax

JIZZ DENOUEMENT posted:

Can only return games that have been purchased in the last 30 days yeah? I would return much of my library otherwise. They weren't bad games, but I played them a bunch and beat them a bunch and don't want to play them again \:shobon:/

Its 2 weeks or 2 hours played

THE PENETRATOR
Jul 27, 2014

by Lowtax
ok i refunded gta 5 because i'm never going to play it

3 hours played and i bought it when it was released on steam
cna't wait to get $60 back

THE PENETRATOR
Jul 27, 2014

by Lowtax
Weak

THE PENETRATOR
Jul 27, 2014

by Lowtax
i'm going to try and return Red Faction Guerilla, which I got for free in 2009, because on the PC it only runs on ATI/AMD and not Intel/nVidia lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

THE PENETRATOR
Jul 27, 2014

by Lowtax
I cannot, because it came with another game, which has significant playtime. Rip.

• Locked thread