Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up
ill probably never use this op

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

net cafe scandal posted:

[1]This was described to me as being dark soulsian... yeah, no. Now its too late to return it.

why did you believe this lol

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

YIKES Stay Gooned posted:

I would have used it for Dishonored, because I pirated the game first to make sure it would run on my lovely laptop, and I was able to make it work, so I bought it on steam, but the added RAM needed to have steam open on top f the game was enough to make my computer hard crash every time I played the game longer than 10 minutes

i ran portal 2 on a lovely laptop with no video card and it actually ran well except when there was heavy prebaked animations like in the opening when the room your in gets torn out of the wall, itd run at like 1 frame every 3 seconds then lol

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Knuc U Kinte posted:

U play just straight up wouldn't even load the game unless I restarted my PC and sometimes even that wouldn;t work. I can;t remember what I did but it was probably running everything as administrator.

just have to give ubisoft a full rectal identity scan every time i want to play the game no big deal

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Knuc U Kinte posted:

I will never buy a ubisoft game ever again, it left such a sour taste in my mouth.

i may have to bring back an old forgotten thread...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Knuc U Kinte posted:

Zot started adding nintendo to his list and everyone stopped posting in it lmfao.

he edited the thread title the mods here are corrupt

• Locked thread