Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

I wonder if I can return the stalker games.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

You must be at least 30 by now BD. Still a virg, mate?

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Butlers Delight posted:

I look like George from Seinfeld but with a shaved head, no glasses and not fat because I go to the gym. What do you think.

George from Seinfeld had something like 50 girlfriends in the show, and he's fat and has glasses.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Butlers Delight posted:

He's also a fictional character and the fact that he was able to find anyone willing to be seen with him in public was part of the joke. Cripes.

He's based on Larry David, who's uglier than Jason Alexander, and most of the earlyt season girlfriend stories for George were real anecdotes. The joke you're seeing where it;s supposed to be funny that george is ugly and goes on dates is your own insecurity distorting your perception. Normal people don't detect that "joke".

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

I would have used this service for blood dragon because it was so loving hard to get going when I first got it thanks to lovely rear end uplay.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

YIKES Stay Gooned posted:

I got pissed when I downloaded a Trials demo and then it launched UPlay from steam. That is loving retarded

U play just straight up wouldn't even load the game unless I restarted my PC and sometimes even that wouldn;t work. I can;t remember what I did but it was probably running everything as administrator.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

elf help book posted:

just have to give ubisoft a full rectal identity scan every time i want to play the game no big deal

I will never buy a ubisoft game ever again, it left such a sour taste in my mouth.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

elf help book posted:

i may have to bring back an old forgotten thread...

Zot started adding nintendo to his list and everyone stopped posting in it lmfao.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Bolverkur posted:

nidhogg is a good game, just get some friends over and play it while drinking beer

Oh, word?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Smoking meth and piercing your nuts with a rusted nail is fun with friends while drinking beer.

• Locked thread