Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
fuckpot
May 20, 2007

Lurking beneath the water
The future Immortal awaits

Team Anasta
Elliot is an android. Possibly from the future. My evidence is that he has a 'connection' with Tyrell (think Tyrell Corp) Wellick and that shot at the start of S03E01 which backs out of the high-tech place where White Rose is saying a bunch of mysterious and ominous things and ends up popping out of Elliot's eyes. If only you could see what I've seen with your eyes.

Also the show is called Mr Robot.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fuckpot
May 20, 2007

Team Anasta

Benson Cunningham posted:

The plot didn't move forward. Darlene/Dom looked really forced.
What do you mean by this? It was a ruse Darlene was pulling on Dom, so it was bound to be a little forced.

fuckpot
May 20, 2007

Team Anasta
The big twist will be androids. The house manager at Price's mansion was an early model. He really reminded me of Johnny Cab... hell of a day, isn't it?

fuckpot
May 20, 2007

Team Anasta
Also an android.

fuckpot
May 20, 2007

Team Anasta

maskenfreiheit posted:

I think people keep flossing over the fact the address who played Young Angela this season was the same one as the little girl in the room last season.

So does that mean Angela met her past self in that room? Or just someone who looks like her? 🤔
Angela is also an android. Androids don't age, and a new one has to be built every year to solve this problem. Angela was talking to her android younger self. Also glossing.

• Locked thread