Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
dangerdoom volvo
Nov 5, 2009
i didnt like it. his life is too good. he has a close friend who always tries to help him, he has a steady job which he is good and appreciated at, and he has a sexy babe drug dealer who wants to give him free drugs to sleep with her. dude living the american dream

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dangerdoom volvo
Nov 5, 2009
Wordless sense of wrongness: facebook

dangerdoom volvo
Nov 5, 2009
Its a weird thing that there was this moment where wellick reassures his wife by talking danish to her but like they just subtitled it in english the same way as the rest of the conversation and you might not even notice theyre talking different languages to begin with. Strange

dangerdoom volvo
Nov 5, 2009

meristem posted:

Well, I didn't, because I know neither of these apparently two languages. Which were they? Danish and...?

Similarly, uh, any nerd translated the Chinese in the previous episode?

I still stand by that *Elliot* is Wellick's imaginary friend. Mr Robot is Wellick's imaginary friend's imaginary friend.

He speaks swedish and she danish

• Locked thread