Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010
I dig that the episode name isn't Pilot.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010
The mother died from eCorp cancer and got switched with dad for reasons.

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010
Man when will people realize that you should never say "let it/them go" when something you like is hanging over an edge?

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010
Boom that's the trigger.

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010
Son of a bitch.

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010
What was the gameboy game Darlene was playing, the music sounds familiar so I think it's real.

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010

LmaoTheKid posted:

Calling it now, that dropped VHS tape is going to come back on them.

Speaking of the tape.

Why the tape if they're going to upload it anyway? Is that how anonymous videos work? Use analog first, then convert for reasons? I assume it has to do with meta data?

Man computers sure are magicl super science tech.

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010
Man that taxi driver is an rear end in a top hat.

AKA a taxi driver, but he could at least tell me if a guy is real or not.

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010
I hate to sound like a triggered snowflake, but I don't want to reminded of Donnie, but w/e.

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010

Feenix posted:

This. Wondering why people are taking it so literally when it was crystal clear he was just lost in crazy-thought for who knows how long...

Seems like a dick move for his sister and the new character to leave him there having episode.

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010
LOL at the Mr. ROBOT universe having Donnie win due to a foreign gov. conspiring.

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010
a minor thought, you think Darlene told the FBI about Elliot's issues/split personality?

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010
da gently caress is this crap. I don't care about this poo poo.

I want my hour* of show.

PhazonLink fucked around with this message at 04:56 on Nov 9, 2017

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010
She also got that security guard beaten/killed.

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010
Oh poo poo, B-rock is still prez, so this is still in the 2016 crazieness.

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010
Probably a set piece.

Donnie says that any thing filmed at his places have to give him a "cameo". Some actor/director mentioned that they do it but then tell the editors to cut the cameo out. He also said the Home Alone 2 scene was probably left in by mistake.

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010
Question about people that work in IT.

Is one of your co-workers having an episode and smashing their computer or smashing their head against pipes unremarkable? Those two unnamed dudes seem remarkably chill about it.

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010
I like how the writers forgot that Elliot knows how to pick locks so they can't have him pick open the lock for the kid.

BS. 0/10 show.

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010
this is such bs fanservice bait.

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010
I think I saw the book Lolita in Angela's hobo junk cart.

Some others also pointed out some minor lolita references last season.

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010

Volmarias posted:

The Wikipedia entry is longer than some animes, which is either a good or a bad sign.

I mean it is the origin of the term lolicon, as in lolita complex. The m becomes a n for some reason.

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010
holy gently caress

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010
Vera has to be backed by some other Illuminati type person, White Rose isn't going to let some low level POS threaten Elliot.

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010
On a more lighter/less theory crating note, has any one tried emailing the protonmail address that appeared?

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010

Blind Rasputin posted:

Actually it was a mandarin phrase referring to the Chinese calendar. My family speaks mandarin and appreciated this. In the show it would’ve been the year of the snake, and the phrase would refer to the snake eating its own tail. Or the end becoming the beginning. Or the past becoming the present.

Time travel theories are real folks.

Or White Rose is trying to create a giant philosopher stone and the particle accelerator is the transmutation circle.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010

precision posted:

Didn't Irving say "I used to be you", not "I used to be like you"? Meaning he was once Whiterose's second in command/lover/both.

Nobody has mentioned yet how different Vera sounded at the end. I mean the Vera from season 1 wasn't the kind of guy who would say what he did to Darlene in that way. Maybe he was just super high but it seemed like he'd had somewhat of a personality change/upgrade.

Pretty sure he was a constantly high philosopher in S1 too.

• Locked thread