Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Norwegian Rudo
May 9, 2013

Gonz posted:

Will Christian Slater be reprising his "George Kuffs" character on this show?

Hard Harry all the way.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Norwegian Rudo
May 9, 2013

Rarity posted:

Ward shot the dog.

But he sure as hell wasn't banging May!

Norwegian Rudo
May 9, 2013

Dead Snoopy posted:

Anticipating a Dom/Eliot alliance because its obvious that the FBI is compromised by E Corp. They don't want the trail running to Angela and whatever the reactor conspiracy is.

Also very obvious that Dom/Elliot each has half the Whiterose info. Elliot knows the Dark Army leader is a cross-dressing Chinese guy while Dom knows the Minister of whatever is a cross-dressing Chinese guy.

Norwegian Rudo
May 9, 2013

Snak posted:

Oh right. I blanked on that. But I still think the FBI doesn't think Darlene killed her, I don't think Dom would be treating her the way she if she thought she were a murderer.

The lawyer's picture was not crossed out on the FBI board like the other dead people were.

• Locked thread