Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Billzasilver
Nov 8, 2016

I lift my drink and sing a song

for who knows if life is short or long?

Man's life is like the morning dew

past days many, future days few

Just binged through seasons 1 and 2, and I am blown away, and the season 3 trailer has me super excited to see what's next.

Tyrell has been real the whole time, which is Mr. Robot's real trick on Elliott. The question becomes what happened to the bullet from the popcorn gun? It absolutely didn't kill Romero because FBI would catch that immediately.

We need to find out what happened during the rest of the Angela-White Rose conversation, because it gave WR some complete understanding of the situation and it managed to flip Angela?

Also, all the time travel theories seem to be based off the BttF songs being in the soundtrack. I never saw those movies so I don't like those theories.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Billzasilver
Nov 8, 2016

maskenfreiheit posted:

Also, she could simply want the Congo for rare earth minerals. It's well known they're the limiting factor in a lot of high tech things, and China has been making strides to controlling them in the real world.

I thought this was 100% confirmed? Aren't they moving the plant right next to the mine?

Billzasilver
Nov 8, 2016

The movie theater episode literally gives away the thesis of the show

"It's much more complicated than that. It's about :words:"

"Actually, it's much simpler than that. It's about how one mistake can change the world."

Billzasilver
Nov 8, 2016

None of that fits with angela’s :j: look they’re still alive moment

Billzasilver
Nov 8, 2016

Price is the fan base insert, he also knows about the time travel plan and thinks it’s crazy.

• Locked thread