Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006
Turning the light on the darkest places, you and I know we got to face this now. We got to face this now.

That's exactly what I thought when watching this. The dude is hacker Dexter.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006
Turning the light on the darkest places, you and I know we got to face this now. We got to face this now.

And then his mom shows up and it's Slater in a wig.

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006

So far this show doesn't have any side characters I absolutely loving hate, unlike Dexter.

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006

Unless he realizes he needs slater to survive and they team up in his head.

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006

Yeah but you don't understand, it's obviously poo poo and the writers are making stuff up as they go, and and and

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006

COOL CORN posted:

Man, what is it with Tyrells and gay sex scenes on TV...

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006

It'll probably come out that he's been in fsociety for like 5 years.

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006

The first few seasons of Dead Zone were pretty good too.

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006

I read that USA did a marketing study and all the middle aged women watching BN wanted more story and less mission of the week episodes, hence the change.

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006

Holyshoot posted:

For real? Link? Or am I getting trolled :ohdear:

Let's not forget we had Bruce "motherfucking" Campbell.

No, it's legit. No link because I read about it in the middle of season 6. Burn Notice was my jam when it was on.

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006

poo poo, a lot of shows don't get a good plot until season 2.

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006

Solice Kirsk posted:

Those two nobodies will still be dead next week, but I had people coming over to watch the finale tonight. Postponing it has affected my life more than the deaths of a couple of strangers. What am I supposed to do with all the chips and dip I bought?! USA has made a powerful enemy this day. No more watching Psych reruns for me!

I'm sure your mom and sister will get over it.

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006

COOL CORN posted:

I only listened to half of it, but it was nonstop "oh my god guys I can't believe how good your show is!!" I wish it were more about Rami and Christian, especially Rami. I want to hear more about him as a person. Usually Nerdist is better about being very conversational.

But I only listened to half of it! It may get better.

It's rare when Chris totally nerds out about something but Mr Robot is one of those times.

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006

Ya'll are asking for the thread to be closed again.

Looking forward to tonight, best show all summer.

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006

Tuesday...Wednesday what's the difference.

The difference is that I'll be out of town tomorrow :mad:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006

And the lingo is actually legit and not "Chloe open me a socket, fast!!!"

• Locked thread