Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
The Nish
Mar 3, 2007

Fintilgin posted:

317 hours of EUIV and I still have never had a fun Personal Union or succession war happen to me. :smith:

I just had one happen to me in my Muscovy -> Russia that is ridiculous.

I'm no expert and I'm playing Ironman, so I spent too much time avoiding Poland/Lithuania and only expanded east and south. Poland formed the Commonwealth and they've blobbed up with chunks of the HRE, Hungary and the Ottoman Empire. After my first dynasty dies off, I get a new Hapsburg ruler through a royal marriage/alliance with Austria. About 10 years later, BAM. My rival for the entire game, the Commonwealth, is placed under a personal union with me. And leads it to an easy succession war with France, since I had blobbed up Sweden, Austria, and Commonwealth on my side.

I'm not sure if I'll ever be able to integrate it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread