Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Alst
Aug 9, 2007
s
Finally got Big Blue Blob. It only took about 10+ attempts with a few regencies and generally getting destroyed by coalitions. I also only had burgundy split one time in all my attempts, when it happened it made the achievement much easier, but my king and heir died around 1480.

Didn't take a screenshot of 1500 but I got the last core around January 1499.

I'm going to do Better than Napoleon now but anything else I should try for?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Alst
Aug 9, 2007
s

Elman posted:

A world conquest? Seems like you're in a good position to go for it :v:

I'll try, but I'm not sure the best way to go about it. I also let Portugal, Spain and England colonize.

Alst
Aug 9, 2007
s
Is anyone else not able to save to the cloud with 1.21? It keep saying I lack space(i have 940MB Free) or I'm using forbidden characters(I'm just using country names).

Alst
Aug 9, 2007
s
Finally decided to finish my great horde game (1.21), are there anything in the next two dlc's worth getting? The Russia one seemed pretty bad.

Ming makes this pretty easy, just tedious. Really dislike the Asia changes from 1.20

Alst fucked around with this message at 09:07 on Nov 15, 2017

• Locked thread