Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
LordArgh
Mar 17, 2009

Nap Ghost
Why does the peace offer screen no longer indicate which provinces I have claims on? Seems like a strange thing to remove and it's annoying to have to go between the diplomatic map mode and peace screen to find out.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LordArgh
Mar 17, 2009

Nap Ghost
Just encountered a bug with releasing nations as part of a peace deal. I was peacing out Poland-Lithuania separately from a war and as part of the peace deal I wanted them to release some nation (don't remember the name) that has provinces in both Poland and Lithuania. The map mode that shows which provinces will be released highlighted all of them. However, when the peace was declared only the provinces located within Lithuania were released while the ones in Poland (the majority of them :() remained part of Poland.

LordArgh
Mar 17, 2009

Nap Ghost
Since I know some devs are reading this thread: Income/expenses aren't being calculated or displayed correctly. I was losing money every month while the UI said I should be making it.

• Locked thread