Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Volkerball
Oct 15, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Finally a sale! The DLC collection includes everything up until July 2014. For reference, it's between the release of Res Publica and the Art of War. I plan on snagging Art of War and El Dorado separately, but is their any other DLC after that timeframe that's important? In CK2, it mostly just unit packs and music and poo poo I don't care about.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Volkerball
Oct 15, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
This is $16 on paradox's website.

quote:

Europa Universalis IV: American Dream
Europa Universalis IV: Digital Extreme Edition Upgrade Pack
Europa Universalis IV: Pre-Order Pack
Europa Universalis IV: Call-to-Arms Pack
Europa Universalis IV: National Monuments II
Europa Universalis IV: Conquistadors Unit pack
Europa Universalis IV: Native Americans Unit Pack
Europa Universalis IV: Songs of the New World
Europa Universalis IV: Conquest of Paradise
Europa Universalis IV: Native Americans II Unit Pack
Europa Universalis IV: Colonial British and French Unit pack
Europa Universalis IV: Muslim Advisor Portraits
Europa Universalis IV: Wealth of Nations
Europa Universalis IV: Muslim Ships Unit Pack
Europa Universalis IV: Trade Nations Unit Pack
Europa Universalis IV: Res Publica
Europa Universalis IV: Indian Subcontinent Unit Pack
Europa Universalis IV: Indian Ships Unit Pack
Europa Universalis IV: Republican Music Pack
Europa Universalis IV: Songs of Yuletide
Europa Universalis IV: 100 Years War Unit Pack
Europa Universalis IV: Horsemen and the Crescent Unit Pack
Europa Universalis IV: Winged Hussars Unit Pack
Europa Universalis IV: Stars and the Crescent
Europa Universalis IV: Purple Phoenix
Europa Universalis IV: National Monuments
Europa Universalis IV: Conquest of Constantinople

What else would I need to buy aside from the collection? I've been holding off on playing the game because I really want to play as lovely tribes or w/e in South America and work my way up into a super power, but I remember thinking it was pointless to try until I got some of the DLC that dealt with it. Now I can't remember anything about what I wanted because I've been waiting for like a year to catch a sale.

Volkerball
Oct 15, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

popewiles posted:

El Dorado has the south American tribal mechanics. I think Art of War adds a whole bunch of provinces to that part of the world too.

Alright, I'll pick up those two. I remember a bit more about Common Sense since I was paying attention when it came out, and I'll hold off on it for now. This should be plenty to keep me busy for a while.

• Locked thread