Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Frionnel
May 7, 2010

Friends are what make testing worth it.

Sperglord Firecock posted:

You know what I've always wanted to see? A succession LP of either this game or Crusader Kings 2 leading into this game. Where each time a leader dies, a new goon takes over.

There was glorious Srbja, but i don't think it's in the lp archive and probably most image links are broken.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Frionnel
May 7, 2010

Fintilgin posted:

I can be the Portugal to their Spain.

So you'll get in a PU under them, help fight the dutch and get trashed, free yourself after 80 years and then go to war every few decades in the Americas?

VVVV Didn't edit my post fast enough, huh

Frionnel fucked around with this message at 14:41 on Apr 6, 2016

Frionnel
May 7, 2010

−100% Fort maintenance let me spam level 6 forts on my entire border with the Ottomans as mega-Comonwealth so that they experienced hell whenever they tried an offensive, so it's fun for that. By the time the next age came they weren't a great power anymore so i could happily demolish most.

Frionnel
May 7, 2010

Ofaloaf posted:

It only got vaguely pretty years later, when Divine Wind rolled out.

The Divine Wind map is still prettier than EU4's :colbert:

• Locked thread