Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Nothingtoseehere
Nov 11, 2010

Since we're on the topic of bugs, a small one that mildly annoys me: When building army/navy/fort buildings, the pop-up for number of building slots in the province doesn't come up. It makes it a pain to check what provinces I can build them on.

Also, support looking at increasing base power generation to 4/4/4 (maybe messing around with republic stats or max ruler stats at the same time) MP has more uses than before, and an increase in base power gen makes playing in not-europe less aggravating.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nothingtoseehere
Nov 11, 2010

I bring even rarer tales, one of a surviving AI Sunni Granada

Around 1495, I did have to stop the Iberian Wedding triggering, but that was because Castille had been beaten badly in a war by Aragon a few years back and they both had valid heirs, so I didn't feel that Castille getting the PU was justified, but apart from that I have nothing to do with Granada. It's not continuous, there was a 10-year period when it got annexed fully, then freed by separatist rebels.

Nothingtoseehere
Nov 11, 2010

GSD posted:

Don't think I've seen Bohemia get the Imperial title once in CS. It is always Hesse for me.

I've only played one CS game, but Saxony took the emperorship from Austria in that game, and held it till I won the league war, then they converted and retook the imperial throne.

Nothingtoseehere
Nov 11, 2010

Vanilla Mint Ice posted:

Why the hell does this drat centre of reformation keep targeting my provinces instead of the million other non reformed provinces around it. They haven't stopped since I gotten the provinces, it's like, wow.

Have you embraced the Counter-Reformation? I believe doing so makes you immune to conversion by centres of reformation, so if you haven't and all your neighbours have, good luck.

Nothingtoseehere
Nov 11, 2010

Hambilderberglar posted:

Picked up Common Sense and with the low countries situation being so different now, thought I'd try out Holland rather than Burgundy. Burgundy's duke bites the dust very early on and Austrian Netherlands becomes a fact, immediately absorbing Flanders and Brabant. It's 1580 now and besides the OPMs I've conquered (gelre friesland utrecht) I haven't seen a single revolt stack pop up in the southern Netherlands. Playing Burgundy these would have shown up by now. Has this event chain been reworked or does it not "work" because there's a human controlled nation with Dutch as primary culture?

I didn't see the Dutch Revolts fire in my game either, despite both French and British incursions into the Netherlands. Is it bugged?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nothingtoseehere
Nov 11, 2010

Are Colonial independence wars firing really early for anyone else? In my 1.12/1.13 game, its 1700, and the English and Spanish Colonies have already declared independence wars (English colonies lost, Spanish colonies Won), and Portugal is in the middle of fighting its. The boost to Liberty Desire from Admin efficiency might be a factor, tipping colonies over the 50% edge and then they think their huge swaths of 4 dev provinces can take on the British Empire.

• Locked thread