Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
cheesetriangles
Jan 5, 2011

I can't enjoy EU4 anymore. I'm just incredibly bored with it. How good is the goon MP community? I think I need to move beyond SP.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cheesetriangles
Jan 5, 2011

Can someone tell me why I would want to use privateers instead of protect trade and what the difference between them is?

cheesetriangles
Jan 5, 2011

Can we please get rid of the -25 prestige penalty for not joining an allies call to arms? It is a penalty that only affects the player at this point since the game prevents you from calling non willing allies when you go to war. Or at least get an option for the player to join defensive wars only?

cheesetriangles
Jan 5, 2011

I shouldn't have to do that.

cheesetriangles
Jan 5, 2011

I really wish the macro builder listed what a provinces trade good was in the development tab. Sure that province has basically no development and is really cheap but I can't plan my expansion without knowing what is built there. Is it grain and I want to pump tons of manpower into it or is it silk and I want to max production?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cheesetriangles
Jan 5, 2011

EU4 thread I need advice. What is the best way to become Netherlands in this new patch version?

• Locked thread