Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!
To be fair the ERE gave up on Rome long before they lost it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!
He is playing as Byzantium who has both those things.

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

Most games that won't really help you. As whether Poland and Hungary give a poo poo about them is random.

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

snoremac posted:

Why is the game getting so much negative feedback on Steam lately? I vaguely understand it has something to with DLC prices, but the DLC prices have always been kinda lovely outside of sales so what's different this time?

They raised prices in certain regions.

That it.

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

Poil posted:

Bah. But then why didn't I get any negative relations at all? They're still at 170+ relations.

Well I mean they got to protect the brand, it ain't personal.

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

Well I mean it's a video game.

In real life there is no such thing as either of those two things in the way they are used.

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

Fuligin posted:

the point is that there's no reason to add it instead of just rehauling army tradition. Just like we totally need prestige, stability, legitimacy, and power projection

A,l those systems are fine yeah.

Though that is the point then you really shouldn't bring up stuff that is completely unrelated, as it muddled things.

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

QuarkJets posted:

In case anyone hasn't noticed it yet, feature bloat is any new feature that you don't like

Well duh, you still got to try and rationalize it a bit.

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

It doesn't really have a bad rep

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

White noice.

• Locked thread