Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
unicr0n
Sep 8, 2003
Decided to try a Brandenburg->Prussia game to get the 'Fine Goosestep' achievement. Started off well, allied Austria and Poland, declared on Teutonic Order for Neumark.
Rushed to Danzig to start the siege before Poland. Day after war dec, TO got Mecklenberg and Livonian Order as allies, they joined and steamrolled my army while Poland and Austria slowly ambled their way to help.

Time for a restart already.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

unicr0n
Sep 8, 2003
Shoot. Brandenburg game is going well, allied Austria early on to help with TO and Poland. Burgundian Inheritance fires and Austria inherits all the land, then they got a PU over Hungary. Not 5 mins ago Austria gets a PU over France.
I don't like where this is heading, they're still allies now but this could get problematic.

Is there any easy way to get a nation to lose PUs?

*edit*

...aand now I'm the Emperor

unicr0n fucked around with this message at 11:53 on Jun 11, 2015

• Locked thread