Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
RonJeremysBalzac
Jul 29, 2004
I haven't been able to get the mission to enforce England's PU over France, despite France being shorn of so much land they're hilarously weak. I own all their coastal land, Champage was forced released by Provence of all countries, then promptly swallowed by Burgundy. They've got 10 infantry and 1 cavalry.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RonJeremysBalzac
Jul 29, 2004
I mended the schism as orthodox ottomans by 1510, before any reformation occurred. I figured this would prevent the reformation since no Pope would mean no reform desire, but I was wrong.

Trying again as regular Muslim Ottomans for WC achievement and exploiting distant overseas and I did make a huge empire, but not that much inroads into Europe. How do you expand into the HRE without being annihilated by a coalition? I conquered a stretch of land from Moldovia to Danzig over the course of 3 wars and the last one aroused the wrath of everyone from Lithuania to Austria.

• Locked thread