Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Chard
Aug 24, 2010

Just wanted to say thanks for making this thread, it's been fascinating and informative. I remember reading some of your stories from around the time that chlorine incident happened, glad you stuck around.

Camrath posted:

'Furry, the movie'.

:stare: Yeah, that's... explicit. Actually made me think of a question to ask, too. You've mentioned that your point of entry into the fandom was The Lion King, what are some other pieces of media that people you've known have pointed to as their introduction? I imagine the Disney Robin Hood movie was one for many, it's definitely been joked about on SA before.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chard
Aug 24, 2010

Curious about the answers to your questions but these are objectively dope as gently caress

Chard
Aug 24, 2010

Valex posted:

The idea of parents taking their children to fur meetups/cons kind of weirds me out

• Locked thread