Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Dec 26, 2012

Izumi Konata posted:

has weapon decay been properly dismantled and applied to abstract parameters such as boob elasticity and character motivation/virility? because from what i understand, jankenpon is all good for the dude who brings a spear to a magic missle fight, but i mostly fear for the formulaic transmigration of good ideas. real gems were first party content, so nintendo leaving obscure convoluted weeaboo srpg.dating sim niche titles to the closely-knit narroweyed and isolated audience it was intended for helped preserve its image and satisfying its investors. this game is garbage, and releasing an english version of mother 3 as a freebie for the virtual console along with a sincere apology for not doing it sooner would be infinitely better for nintendo, who i care about profusely. i can care less about memetic circlejerks, wank fodder, and another abominaton of the d&d system. tolkien's 20-sided carapace is rolling in his grave.

please dont post int his thread, or forum, or anywhere really

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Izumi Konata posted:

has weapon decay been properly dismantled and applied to abstract parameters such as boob elasticity and character motivation/virility? because from what i understand, jankenpon is all good for the dude who brings a spear to a magic missle fight, but i mostly fear for the formulaic transmigration of good ideas. real gems were first party content, so nintendo leaving obscure convoluted weeaboo srpg.dating sim niche titles to the closely-knit narroweyed and isolated audience it was intended for helped preserve its image and satisfying its investors. this game is garbage, and releasing an english version of mother 3 as a freebie for the virtual console along with a sincere apology for not doing it sooner would be infinitely better for nintendo, who i care about profusely. i can care less about memetic circlejerks, wank fodder, and another abominaton of the d&d system. tolkien's 20-sided carapace is rolling in his grave.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

this guy should be treated like deadlypie.

qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

TheLovablePlutonis posted:

this guy should be treated like deadlypie.

Hoodrich
Feb 4, 2011

by Reene

Izumi Konata posted:

no, but a little validation would help encourage my sociopatic spiral into self destruction. good post.

You are gay

Inflammatory
Apr 22, 2014
hidden weapons inflict stat debuffs, so they're probably better than knives were.

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

In Training posted:

Have you ever played a Fire Emblem game before? It will be like that, with two storylines to choose from

Works for me then. I love Fire Emblem but I guess I let all the screaming naysayers get me down. I'm sorry everyone :(

Excited for new weapon shenanigans. It sounds interesting.

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Izumi Konata posted:

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs

Izumi Konata posted:

mcdonalds

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.

Izumi Konata posted:

no, but a little validation would help encourage my sociopatic spiral into self destruction. good post.

im gonna kick your rear end dude

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Falaflame
Dec 27, 2012
Izumi Konata has completely lost their mind.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Inflammatory posted:

hidden weapons inflict stat debuffs, so they're probably better than knives were.

That's cool. Ok I'm gonna stop reading about this game and just wait patiently to play it. Maybe I'll read about all the good perks on a wiki the week before I start playing so I can min/max my breeding to make insanely powerful children.

Soral
May 30, 2009

lmao

Miltank
Dec 27, 2009

by XyloJW

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

TheLovablePlutonis posted:

Weapon Decay was gay because I never used rescue and physic staffs because I wanted to save them for eventualties fuuuuu

rescue and physic staffs were good and fairly common

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Hoodrich posted:

is it still possible to break the game by being a psychogamer and pwoerbreeding all your guys to have that 2 move trait

you could break them game without galeforce dude

fuck. marry. t-rex
Jan 23, 2014

Lipstick Apathy
Yeah moving twice is good... almost as good as moving your strong man into the middle of their army and counter attack killing 50 dudes in 1 turn and surviving because of life leech effects.

Inflammatory
Apr 22, 2014
galeforce only works if you're not paired up now, btw

Slur
Mar 6, 2013

It's the Final Countdown.

Inflammatory posted:

Can't wait for this game's version of apotheosis then.

Dec 26, 2012

Inflammatory posted:

good

Izumi Konata
May 4, 2012

by Ralp

mysterious loyall X posted:

rescue and physic staffs were good and fairly common

bob almighty on a bike, you've become a jerk, lyle.

Izumi Konata
May 4, 2012

by Ralp

Y no pay to eat the eggs, #fart?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.

Izumi Konata posted:

bob almighty on a bike, you've become a jerk, lyle.

you love it when people call you a fag

• Locked thread