Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Inflammatory
Apr 22, 2014

someone hacked the fire emblem amie thing onto a desktop.

this is it. this is mankind's greatest achievement.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Come to Butthead

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs
How much of this will be censored for the NA release

Captain Baal
Oct 23, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
lol if they're releasing this game in america and censor anything that isn't the bikini pictures

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

NickRoweFillea posted:

How much of this will be censored for the NA release

all of it.

Inflammatory
Apr 22, 2014
wait i spoke to soon, this is mankind's greatest achievement.

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

Inflammatory posted:

:eyepop:

PleasingFungus
Oct 10, 2012
idiot asshole bitch who should fuck off

Inflammatory posted:

!

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

FactsAreUseless posted:

The Fire Emblem guys have completely lost their dicks.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

I hope the game dont get censored too much.. the boys at NOA must have no idea what to do with this.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

net cafe scandal posted:

I hope the game dont get censored too much.. the boys at NOA must have no idea what to do with this.

Theres such a delay between Japanese and US release because the translation team keeps getting too horny to work.

Pewdiepie
Oct 31, 2010

This game is going to be insanely epic.

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

....do I even have to say it again?

PleasingFungus
Oct 10, 2012

I'm fully immersed.

Soral
May 30, 2009

Pewdiepie posted:

This game is going to be insanely epic.

Dec 26, 2012

PleasingFungus posted:

I'm fully immersed.

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

PleasingFungus posted:

I'm fully immersed.

DoctorStrangelove
Jun 7, 2012

IT WOULD NOT BE DIFFICULT MEIN FUHRER!

gif version sucks cuz you don't get the "boink" sound.

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.
i'm gonna preorder this.... gently caress yeah

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

is the gameplay good ? does anyone know if the gameplays good ? ? ?

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

It's like awakening with better maps, from what I understand.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

The only awakening I care about is the one where I wake up every day and say "the Fire Emblem guys have completely lost their minds."

PleasingFungus
Oct 10, 2012

I.N.R.I posted:

this is the gameplay, now.

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

I cannot tell how much of any news about this game is people determined to hate it blowing rumors and small flaws way out of proportion or intelligent systems going completely batshit. Maybe both?

Either way I refuse to kid myself: I'm going to buy it because I am the biggest sucker.

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Yinlock posted:

I cannot tell how much of any news about this game is people determined to hate it blowing rumors and small flaws way out of proportion or intelligent systems going completely batshit. Maybe both?

Either way I refuse to kid myself: I'm going to buy it because I am the biggest sucker.

chill out dude

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Yinlock posted:

Have you ever played a Fire Emblem game before? It will be like that, with two storylines to choose from

Inflammatory
Apr 22, 2014

In Training posted:

Have you ever played a Fire Emblem game before? It will be like that, with two storylines to choose from

also you can touch people's faces.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Yinlock posted:

*taps thread title like the Simpsons bus driver*

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

PleasingFungus posted:

this is the gameplay, now.

And it is good.

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

I.N.R.I posted:

it souds like awakenings. they changed the triangle a bit. there's no more weapon decay which i really don't care about since it never was that big a deal except for rare weapons. on the ninty treehouse they said there's no grinding on the Aryan path so that's good, altho i didn't grind in awakenings and it was still 2 easy.

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Yinlock posted:

Are you stupid?

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

They got rid of weapon decay? Hmmm

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

In Training posted:

They got rid of weapon decay? Hmmm

yes.

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

it's not that big a deal imo. Well, not to me, the programer, who has beanen all of the firemelbme games l.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

The only weapons that decay mattered for were ones you crafted and special ones, so I guess it doesn't really matter.

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Weapon Decay was gay because I never used rescue and physic staffs because I wanted to save them for eventualties fuuuuu

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

weapon decay was lame because yeah it made the special expensive weapons feel like trump cards that you never end up using because youre afraid of breaking them

SunAndSpring
Dec 4, 2013
If they made it so that strong items have limited uses that regen between battles, that'd be fine.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

losing weapon decay is a good change, having to buy five billion iron weapons because the better stuff was too expensive to use regularly was dumb as hell

• Locked thread