Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Sataere
Jul 20, 2005

Step 1: Start fight
Step 2: Attack straw man
Step 3: REPEAT

Do not engage with me

Can I just say how disconcerting it is to receive emails from Old Men Having Sex

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A Concrete Divider
Jan 20, 2012

The Unbearable Whiteness of Eating

Sataere posted:

Can I just say how disconcerting it is to receive emails from Old Men Having Sex

Sure, go ahead and say.

Frgrbrgr
Jan 20, 2009

Sataere posted:

Hey Obama made gay marriage legal now so those emails are technically american soil and you cant burn it because its not the confederit flag

Nawid
Mar 27, 2011

Beer4TheBeerGod posted:

Nawid needs to drop one last player to reach 16. We haven't actually established the consequence for not doing so, but I would say forcing the drop of the worst player from a dynasty perspective based on FantasyPros rankings would be appropriate.

Don't forget the draft starts Sunday at 6PM EST!

Sorry guys, personal life took over. I meant to do a lot of trading before the deadline too :argh:. Oh well. Money incoming soon.

Beer4TheBeerGod
Aug 23, 2004
Exciting Lemon

Nawid posted:

Sorry guys, personal life took over. I meant to do a lot of trading before the deadline too :argh:. Oh well. Money incoming soon.

Same here. Deadline did a great job of sneaking up on me.

The deadline I set. And verified with everyone.

The worst commissioner.

isnt that right
Dec 8, 2009

i sent you some amazon money, friend

jabro
Mar 25, 2003

July Mock Draft 2014

1st PLACE
RUNNER-UP
got the knowshon

Just made my payment for league fees. You still have the old owner listed on the front page. For such a indiscretion and slap to my face I'm going to be the Mark Cuban-George Steinbrenner of the league. In my fist act of defiance I will be making my pick two days before the draft even starts.

Johnny Football Rehab selects as the first pick of the 2015 Blounts & Fortes Dynasty League Melvin Gordon - RB

Everybody can now sit in front of their computer screens for the weekend looking at my pick and wish they could draft.

Papes
Apr 13, 2010

There's always something at the bottom of the bag.
Would anyone like to trade for the #4 spot? I'm fine with moving up or down.

jabro
Mar 25, 2003

July Mock Draft 2014

1st PLACE
RUNNER-UP
got the knowshon

Papes posted:

Would anyone like to trade for the #4 spot? I'm fine with moving up or down.

What are you looking for? Picks, players, both?

OhSnapGangsta
Jun 24, 2006

All the arms we need are for hugging
How much was the buy-in for this dynasty? I sent 20 a while ago but just realized maybe it was higher than that.

edit: gently caress it was $25. Sending an extra 5 bucks.

Frgrbrgr
Jan 20, 2009
We need division names.

JPP's Finger - RG3's Ankle - Ray McDonald's OKCupid Profile

Azhais
Feb 5, 2007
Switchblade Switcharoo

Frgrbrgr posted:

We need division names.

JPP's Finger - RG3's Ankle - Ray McDonald's OKCupid Profile

Too bad there aren't three out, or I'd use

Arts and crafty Tony Romo - Bad comedian Eli Manning - Playoffs Andy Dalton

Alucard
Mar 11, 2002
Pillbug

Alucard posted:

Blounts & Fortes Season 4: 12 Men and 4 Babies.

Conferences:
Gutenberg
Danson
Selleck

Nawid
Mar 27, 2011
Check your trades OhSnapGangsta.

I vote for Surfin Mariota, Fireworks JP3, and Ndamukong in the Pool.

Nawid fucked around with this message at 18:03 on Jul 25, 2015

bigfoot again
Apr 24, 2007

Last chance to trade something good for nmber 2 pick

Papes
Apr 13, 2010

I'll send my money in the morning.

I just agreed to a trade with jabro, could a commish please approve it before the draft starts?

Nawid
Mar 27, 2011

bigfoot again posted:

Last chance to trade something good for nmber 2 pick

Sent a trade for the number two pick, Alucard!

bigfoot again
Apr 24, 2007

Did I trade away my first round pick? This is how switched on I am

Alucard
Mar 11, 2002
Pillbug
What are the draft order rules exactly? I'm not sure how it was established, but I'm pick 8 while 6 teams had better records than me.

Alucard fucked around with this message at 13:31 on Jul 26, 2015

bigfoot again
Apr 24, 2007

There were playoffs in championship week as I recall. If you lost the playoff you would be pick 8. But I might be wrong.

Alucard
Mar 11, 2002
Pillbug
Pick 9 would be those who entered the playoffs, all other players were not involved in any playoff game because it was set improperly.

Beer4TheBeerGod
Aug 23, 2004
Exciting Lemon
I checked the Week 16 scores and set the order based on how the matchups would have gone.

Trade approved.

Alucard
Mar 11, 2002
Pillbug
What I mean is how is that possible given that all playoffs were 1on1 games and I couldn't have been competing for the 5th place spot given my records (6 teams had higher winning percentages than me)

Standings are set first by winning percentage, then total points.

Papes
Apr 13, 2010

Alucard posted:

What I mean is how is that possible given that all playoffs were 1on1 games and I couldn't have been competing for the 5th place spot given my records (6 teams had higher winning percentages than me)

Standings are set first by winning percentage, then total points.

If 6 teams had better winning percentage than you, that would put you at the 6th spot (5 teams then would have had equal or worse winning %) so you would have been playing for 5/6 draft pick in the playoffs.

Alucard
Mar 11, 2002
Pillbug
I think you're mixing up rank and draft order. I got pick 8 which is rank 5, I had 6 people ahead of me suggesting I should have been playing for rank 7/8 which is draft 5/6 spot

bigfoot again
Apr 24, 2007

Alucard posted:

I think you're mixing up rank and draft order. I got pick 8 which is rank 5, I had 6 people ahead of me suggesting I should have been playing for rank 7/8 which is draft 5/6 spot

I am so confused. Also did I trade you my pick

Papes
Apr 13, 2010

Alucard posted:

Correct, I was using draft spot the entire time.

Since we didn't officially play a game on week 16, the winning % mfl shows would be accurate entering the playoffs week.

Papes
Apr 13, 2010

Did the playoffs end on week 16 or 17?

Because while trying to verify this other thing I noticed I out scored Bigfoot on week 16....

Alucard
Mar 11, 2002
Pillbug
Probably week 16, as all regular season records sum to 14, and there were 2 rounds of playoffs.

Papes
Apr 13, 2010

Alucard posted:

Probably week 16, as all regular season records sum to 14, and there were 2 rounds of playoffs.

If this is the case then why do I have the 4th pick and he the 3rd?

Alucard
Mar 11, 2002
Pillbug
I don't know if the consolation brackets were all supposed to happen in week 15

Papes
Apr 13, 2010

Nvm I'm a dumbass Bigfoot was in the 1-2 game not the 3-4, I got confused

OhSnapGangsta
Jun 24, 2006

I think something is wonky with last season's stats because it is saying I was 2-12 with several games scoring 0 points total.

Beer4TheBeerGod
Aug 23, 2004
Exciting Lemon
So did I gently caress up the order? What should it be? I am phone posting but I posted my logic in the 2014 thread.

EDIT: No I didn't. Weird.

Beer4TheBeerGod fucked around with this message at 17:11 on Jul 26, 2015

OhSnapGangsta
Jun 24, 2006

Should we pause the draft until we sort this out? Johnny Football is on the clock right now right?

Alucard
Mar 11, 2002
Pillbug
Yeah it should be paused. I'm unavailable because brunch then show but I can switch when I get back around 4

Beer4TheBeerGod
Aug 23, 2004
Exciting Lemon
Draft starts at 6PM EST so we have time.

Nawid
Mar 27, 2011
So who has the #2 and #3 picks? Still trying to get a trade through for them.

Nawid
Mar 27, 2011

Beer4TheBeerGod posted:

Draft starts at 6PM EST so we have time.
I fixed the playoff seeding for last year. Can we just reimport the standings and have it adjust?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

OhSnapGangsta
Jun 24, 2006

I planned my draft with the idea that I had the 3rd position. :(

Is there a confirmation that something went wrong with the draft order or is there just confusion rampant?

• Locked thread