Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Ground Zeroes is 5 dollars.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zoq-Fot-Pik
Jun 27, 2008

Frungy!

YIKES Stay Gooned posted:

Ground Zeroes is 5 dollars.

I bought it.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Zoq-Fot-Pik posted:

I bought it.

Congrats.

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Zoq-Fot-Pik posted:

I bought it.

me too

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Everyone buy it.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I already have bought it on two different platforms and may buy it again

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

I'm going to buy the game of thrones adventure game.

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

it was cool how no matter what you did on that game ramsay bolton would still stab you on the throat

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

i tried to appease him but i guess i should have just called him a bastard homo

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

You retarded GBS brazilian bastard.

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Knuc U Kinte posted:

You retarded GBS brazilian bastard.

Bahahahaha!

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
my dog during this epic sale

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

*looking at plutonis steam name* This is so drat correct...he'll pay for messing up my story gaming.

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

i bought a telltale game so i think i got owned already

Katana_Warrior
Dec 25, 2009

its only $2 more for me to buy the whole european truck simulator 2 bundle compared to the scandinavia expansion, except i get a shitload of paint jobs for my truck with it and some gay bus game that im not going to play

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Id like to add the imps, on steam, if possible, even subhuman perverts that spoil storygames for me.

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
add me

GT: Chizmak

THE PENETRATOR
Jul 27, 2014

by Lowtax
add my rear end

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

i'm probably done buying stuff from the steam sale but i'm going to blow a shitload of money on the nintendo e3 sale

PleasingFungus
Oct 10, 2012
idiot asshole bitch who should fuck off
Plutonis added me on steam but I have absolutely no idea how he got my steam name. It may have been some form of sophisticated 'cyber stalking', or 'hacking'.

Dec 26, 2012

net cafe scandal posted:

Id like to add the imps, on steam, if possible, even subhuman perverts that spoil storygames for me.

same

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
My nickname is Sadbrains Mapgamer. HMU.

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

PleasingFungus posted:

Plutonis added me on steam but I have absolutely no idea how he got my steam name. It may have been some form of sophisticated 'cyber stalking', or 'hacking'.

I don't remember either but it's either the DDRD group that still has the same name as when this forum was a neon yobby cyberhell or Bonzibuddy64's friendlist

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

That Game of Thrones game is even more linear than the walking dead ones. Like there's not even any fake choices where you choose who dies or not and then they come with you fo half an ep before dying too. Your family has all these plans cooking, and you;re constantly warned how you could lose everything if oyu piss off the wrong person, but nothing changes. You should punch the dickhead characters in the face every drat chance you get because you get stepped on constantly by the most cartoonish asswipes in the universe, and it;s the only catharsis you can get.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

The Walking Dead game was so bad for that crap. I remember being excited that someone finally ripped off the Alpha Protocol choices system and my friend and I started playing it and sharing our experiences etc. We made basically the polar opposite choices and the exact same things happened in both games. gently caress you Telltale, you hacks.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

The Walking Dead game was so bad for that crap. I remember being excited that someone finally ripped off the Alpha Protocol choices system and my friend and I started playing it and sharing our experiences etc. We made basically the polar opposite choices and the exact same things happened in both games. gently caress you Telltale, you hacks.

Honest to god, this game is worse than the walking dead for that poo poo. Like I know that these games have to real choice and I don;t care. I like how different characters react to you and stuff. This game is really transparent about their being no choice.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Knuc U Kinte posted:

Honest to god, this game is worse than the walking dead for that poo poo. Like I know that these games have to real choice and I don;t care. I like how different characters react to you and stuff. This game is really transparent about their being no choice.

Lol cool. I'd much rather they be completely frank about the story being non-interactive then pretending choice matters. I wish somebody would just make an alpha protocol that plays better

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Lol cool. I'd much rather they be completely frank about the story being non-interactive then pretending choice matters. I wish somebody would just make an alpha protocol that plays better

I don;t think they're transparent about it on purpose.

Dec 26, 2012

I wish somebody would just make an alpha protocol that plays better

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Isn't that Metal Gear?

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

i would also like the imps. http://steamcommunity.com/id/fungah1/home/ nickname is ANIME OF THE STATE

PleasingFungus
Oct 10, 2012

FactsAreUseless posted:

Isn't that Metal Gear?

MGS's plot is completely linear and locked in. It is lovingly hand-sculped by an insane japanese pedophile, who will not let anyone tamper with his masterpiece.

The freedom in those games comes from doing weird poo poo in gameplay; you can't make choices that really affect the plot. In Alpha Protocol (and other western RPGs), it's different.

PleasingFungus
Oct 10, 2012
FactsAreUseless has had his Waterloo; his credibility is completely ruined. His ignorance of the Metal Gear series, Kojima-sama's masterpiece, has maked him into the laughingstock of the Imp Zone.

"Yeah, RIP." -- Grey Fox, Metal Gear Solid 3.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

PleasingFungus posted:

FactsAreUseless has had his Waterloo; his credibility is completely ruined. His ignorance of the Metal Gear series, Kojima-sama's masterpiece, has maked him into the laughingstock of the Imp Zone.

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

PleasingFungus posted:

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

PleasingFungus posted:

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

FactsAreUseless posted:

Isn't that Metal Gear?

:stonk:

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

I just meant because it's third-person stealth.

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

PleasingFungus posted:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

PleasingFungus posted:

• Locked thread