Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Knuc U Kinte posted:

That Game of Thrones game is even more linear than the walking dead ones. Like there's not even any fake choices where you choose who dies or not and then they come with you fo half an ep before dying too. Your family has all these plans cooking, and you;re constantly warned how you could lose everything if oyu piss off the wrong person, but nothing changes. You should punch the dickhead characters in the face every drat chance you get because you get stepped on constantly by the most cartoonish asswipes in the universe, and it;s the only catharsis you can get.

it's really ugly. *places framed photo of you down on desk* the game is ugly as hell too.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
I just got hired at Nintendo! I'll be the janitor for the main branch in Seattle!

Dec 26, 2012

FactsAreUseless posted:

I just meant because it's third-person stealth.

stealth in alpha protocol is just a means to the end of killing dudes. theres like one level per hub thats even possible to ghost, the rest have a mandatory alarm or something similar at some point

Dec 26, 2012

also you can completely ignore stealth and the game is mostly cool with that

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

01011001 posted:

stealth in alpha protocol is just a means to the end of killing dudes. theres like one level per hub thats even possible to ghost, the rest have a mandatory alarm or something similar at some point

Yeah, it's cool how broken it can appear because instead of going assault and being able to take more hits, when someone sees you you can just turn invisible for 20 seconds and obliterate everybody in a room with slo mo pistol shots to the dome

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

it's really ugly. *places framed photo of you down on desk* the game is ugly as hell too.

The cripes fellow.

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Knuc U Kinte posted:

The cripes fellow.

Holy poo poo your avatar

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Wtf

Awesome!
Oct 17, 2008

Ready for adventure!

Fungah! posted:

i would also like the imps. http://steamcommunity.com/id/fungah1/home/ nickname is ANIME OF THE STATE

adding home at the end actually takes everyone to their own activity feed. you just want http://steamcommunity.com/id/fungah1

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Black Baby Goku posted:

Holy poo poo your avatar

Lmfao

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Knuc U Kinte posted:

The cripes fellow.

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Eleanor Pwnsevelt
Dec 25, 2003

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!

Black Baby Goku posted:

Holy poo poo your avatar

Win

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.

Black Baby Goku posted:

Holy poo poo your avatar

lmao

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!
Knuc-fag-win.

sector_corrector
Jan 18, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo
cloud's butthole

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Lumpy the Cook posted:

Knuc-fag-win.

THE PENETRATOR
Jul 27, 2014

by Lowtax

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Black Baby Goku posted:

Holy poo poo your avatar

Holy cow

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Awesome! posted:

adding home at the end actually takes everyone to their own activity feed. you just want http://steamcommunity.com/id/fungah1

ty. work posting fail

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.

im still lolling

Dec 26, 2012

Lumpy the Cook posted:

Knuc-fag-win.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Lumpy the Cook posted:

Knuc-fag-win.

• Locked thread