Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
yaffle
Sep 15, 2002

Flapdoodle
Hong Kong is great, I lived there for 20 years (left in 2005 to because of the pollution, for the infant child rather than for me). It's a great place to be an expat, but housing is going to be very small and expensive. Eating out is super cheap and often very good. Imperialist dog covered most of it, I would recommend Lamma if you are working in central, don't mind a ferry commute and want to live somewhere a bit quieter and cheaper. It has a reputation as a hippy island, but really hasn't been for the last 15 years. (There are probably a few casualties still living in teepees in the hills I expect).

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread