Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ron color

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ron color

joke_explainer posted:

what the... this guy doesn't like anybody!

also, these salary #s seem really inflated.

i own a gun

ron color
woops

ron color

Jerry Cotton posted:

the pyf recent purchases thread is actually great and useful for putting everyone who has bought gun parts on ignore :can::smugmrgw:

i own a gun

ron color

i am he posted:

ron......

i own a gun

ron color
it's MINE. I own it

ron color
are you trying to take my guns away???

ron color
first of all good luck wrt my many doomsday caches theyre extremely well hidden + boobytrapped second the badge was given to me in front of flag with no fringe so its meani8ngless

ron color

Jerry Cotton posted:

did you buy it in parts?

think hard before you answer, a lot is riding on this.

the gun is easy to put together. there are pictures that show you

ron color
my guns split into two parts, and those can split into smaller parts and so on. guns have maybe 15 or 16 parts

ron color
booooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

ron color
this is the scariest thing about guns

ron color

social vegan posted:

hey buddy nice new hiking shoes you got there I bet you really needed them wait i got an idea why don't you go take a hike! hah! *goes back to watching youtube photoshop tutorial on how to remove a white background from a gif to make a new av*

ron color
also this thread naturally, inevitably morphed into a byob recent purchases thread

ron color

ron color
sarah michelle gellar (mango version)

ron color
here are some sweet avatars for you to purchase real slime

ron color
really feeling burrito...it might be time....is it? I think it is

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ron color
j bab

• Locked thread