Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
joke_explainer

what the... this guy doesn't like anybody!

also, these salary #s seem really inflated.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

joke_explainer

If you had to choose between 3 tacos or 1 burrito, which would you choose? they're soft corn tortilla tacos w/ 2 tortillas on them so you can wrap up the overflow from any given taco into a 'new' taco.

these items are routinely priced similarly so this isn't some really out there hypothetical. this could happen to you soon. maybe not today, maybe not tomorrow, but soon. and for the rest of your life. i'll be damned if you guys don't approach this issue prepared.

joke_explainer

The measure of a man isn't how many guns he can purchase online... but how many burritos. Now Chipotle's Online with ChipotleNet.

joke_explainer

I actually also pretty much prefer tacos. Seems like you get more overall meat.

joke_explainer

Bwee posted:

Just bought a burrito

Give us the play by play. What's in it?

joke_explainer

Just bought a burrito.

joke_explainer

Earlier today actually. I hope that's still valid.

joke_explainer

nonazis posted:

Today I bought witcher 3, and talked to the gamestop employee, catching him up on what he had missed at E3 while he was working. He told me to rate his performance online, but I have yet to do so. He preformed admirably, but I have fallen victim to apathy, and even sitting up and reaching for the receipt with the website's address on it is a daunting task. However, I am going to do so promptly after posting this, and give him a nice review. Wish me luck.

e: update: I gave him a honest review, which averaged around a 4.5 out of 5. I hope that he is commended for this.

he will probably be beaten for failing to make that last .5 of a good impression

joke_explainer

Just bought a golubtsy, which is a sort of a Russian burrito with meatballs / meat loaf wrapped in cabbage. It's good.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

joke_explainer

Jerry Cotton go buy a mango. They're crazy good. Maybe watch a video on how topics our s properly ripe one first. You are missing out.

• Locked thread