Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
nonazis

The ants. They're everywhere, man. Big fuckers.

Pomp posted:

Yes, my fury at a something awful thread is exactly like that jesus felt

i am a child of god put on this to cleanse pyf

I'll notify the Jews that you have finally arrived.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nonazis

Qwerinty posted:

lmao how could i have forgotten

roofies or dissacociatives. maybe both. definitely both.

nonazis

Today I bought witcher 3, and talked to the gamestop employee, catching him up on what he had missed at E3 while he was working. He told me to rate his performance online, but I have yet to do so. He preformed admirably, but I have fallen victim to apathy, and even sitting up and reaching for the receipt with the website's address on it is a daunting task. However, I am going to do so promptly after posting this, and give him a nice review. Wish me luck.

e: update: I gave him a honest review, which averaged around a 4.5 out of 5. I hope that he is commended for this.

nonazis fucked around with this message at 08:58 on Jun 17, 2015

nonazis

I bought a wrap from the hospital cafeteria, thinking that it was a burrito. I was rather disappointed when I analyzed it and found that it was:

37% white quesadilla,
23% lunch Bologna,
26% colby jack cheese,
14% mayo.

I consider this a suburban burrito, and am therefore ill content with the authenticity of our hospitals food. If we want to make traditional Mexican food, we should stop buying frozen food from Silver Bowl Fortune Cookies (the only part of this post that is a joke is the analysis of the ingredients in our wrap, and even those are probably accurate to within 6% or so).

• Locked thread