Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
My Mother Base is going to be staffed almost entirely by brainwashed POWs

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Mine will be staffed by only me, and I will pwn every punk rear end noob who shows up.

Whirlwind Jones
Apr 13, 2013

by Lowtax

Wormskull posted:

Mine will be staffed by only me, and I will pwn every punk rear end noob who shows up.
You can't staff your own mother Base retard. Unless this post is some sort of ironic joke post, in which case disregard the rude comment earlier.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Wait... I can't step in and stop fucktards from trying to jack my base?

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Wormskull posted:

They're talking about the single play campaign base.

Whirlwind Jones
Apr 13, 2013

by Lowtax

Wormskull posted:

I don't think so. At least they ahven't annouced that yet.

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
You can defend your base. Also you can set up cameras turrets ect also

Whirlwind Jones
Apr 13, 2013

by Lowtax

Black Baby Goku posted:

You can defend your base. Also you can set up cameras turrets ect also
loving ownage, mate.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Can I make my base just a circle with walls around it and when people appear my character grins evilly and says "Your entering a world of pain my friend."

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Wormskull posted:

Can I make my base just a circle with walls around it and when people appear my character grins evilly and says "Your entering a world of pain my friend."

I hope so.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Also on that note do you play as Snake when your doing the MGO stuff or can you make a character, a la GTA.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I want to make a mother base full of nothing but monster closets and each tiny cube shaped room has exactly one guard cranking it in the corner.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

If I can make my guy be an obese man that sits in a tiny booth and taunts all who dare enter, that would be some win.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SM64Guy
Apr 1, 2005

Wormskull posted:

Also on that note do you play as Snake when your doing the MGO stuff or can you make a character, a la GTA.

you made your own guy in mgs4 then they added in girls later

• Locked thread