Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
TraderStav
May 19, 2006

It feels like I was standing my entire life and I just sat down
Somehow this show was completely off of my radar until about a month ago. My wife and I recently finished season two and just absolutely loved it. Agree with the majority of the thread as I watched through each episode that I was watching something special.

Can't wait for season 3. Glad it's ending as too many great shows go on far too long. Don't care where they take it and completely trust where it's going. I'm just going to let the mystery be, right?

Although I wouldn't mind a cameo by Mr. John Locke at some point.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TraderStav
May 19, 2006

Attitude Indicator posted:

i'm usually completely out of the loop when it comes to tv-shows so i hadn't seen this until about a month ago myself. Really liked it, especially the music. Surprised i haven't heard more talk about it before.
Is general consensus that season 2 is better than 1? because I thought the first season was a lot better.

As I just worked my way through the whole thread I can say that it is the general consensus but there are a few outlier posters who thought Season 1 was better.

Have to agree about the music. This is Lindelof at his best. All of the best parts of :lost: and none of the worst. The character development is excellent and enough supernatural hints and tones to make it fun.

I can only hope that the season 3 song kicks it up another notch as well. If it can't, just keep the season 2.

TraderStav
May 19, 2006

Lots of spoilers by just looking through the cast. Looks like it flashes forward several years and moved to Australia, Mary has twins that are at least 3-4 years old.

• Locked thread