Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Tim Jong-un
Aug 22, 2008

:shepface:God I fucking love Diablo 3 gold, it even paid for this shitty title:shepface:

I made a tiny harness out of twine for my guinea pig and tied it to about 5 feet of twine which I tied to my dogs collar. Kid me thought they would wander around our yard together having pigdog adventures while i played but instead my dog freaked out and the last I saw of Percival the guinea pig was him skipping on the ground repeatedly as my dog hauled rear end into the woods with him still attached. Dog came back later sans harness and pig.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tim Jong-un
Aug 22, 2008

:shepface:God I fucking love Diablo 3 gold, it even paid for this shitty title:shepface:

They were only kind of my pets but my mom had an awesome freshwater tank filled with fantastic looking fish. My brother and I caught a bucket full of crawfish and dumped them into the tank, the crawfish murdered all the fish then escaped and died behind all the furniture.

• Locked thread