Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Tamarillo
Aug 6, 2009
Hooboy.

For my own part: I NEARLY killed my pet mouse when I was seven. I wanted to give her a treat and took a special mouse pellet whatever and was trying to get her to eat it by putting it in her mouth and a bit must have broken off and gone down her throat because she went completely limp and I screamed and ran away. My mother performed some sort of mouse chest compression wizardry and the mouse was fine.

For my terrible family members:

Unsure if this was my mother's fault specifically but she had 8 guinea pigs as a youngster, the male got out and ran across a paddock to impregnate all the females and pretty soon she had 42 guinea pigs, which were left free to roam and eventually all got eaten by dogs including her favourite one which was the only one she actually named (RIP Emily)

Aunt A: chained up the family dog in his kennel which - as he was a farm dog - was a metal barrel on its side. Hot day, metal barrel, no water, dead dog by evening.

Aunt B: failed to each her children how to not be psychopaths, found them ages 3 & 4 in the mouse enclosure with shovels? sticks? something playing a real life version of whack-a-mouse. Most of the mice were dead but she found one that was hideously maimed but not quite dead - she decided the gentlest, quickest way to drown it which turns out was not gentle OR quick and she's an idiot.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread