Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
EXTREME INSERTION
Jun 4, 2011

by LadyAmbien
I have killed so many fish. I drove a betta to suicide. rip Boris bettanov

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EXTREME INSERTION
Jun 4, 2011

by LadyAmbien
Oh yeah. This doesn't really count as me killing the pet, but...

When I was five I had a grey hamster named buttercup. She got wet tail. So my parents took her to the vet, and at the end of the day came back from the vet with the hamster, but now it had golden fur. They told me that the vet gave it some medicine for the wet tail that changed her fur color.

I didn't figure it out for years :(

EXTREME INSERTION
Jun 4, 2011

by LadyAmbien

black pete posted:

Anyone ever tortured their pet?

Yeah I force them to spend time with me

EXTREME INSERTION
Jun 4, 2011

by LadyAmbien
I also had their balls cut off

EXTREME INSERTION
Jun 4, 2011

by LadyAmbien

Parahexavoctal posted:

My mother insisted that we didn't have to give hamsters water -- that they would get their water from their food, and that if we gave them water, they would stink more. We were kids, so we couldn't argue.

Three hamsters in a cage.

Within a week, two hamsters in a cage.

Within another week, one hamster in a cage, eating the other one.

I don't remember precisely how long it was between when we found the cannibalism and when we finally gave the survivor a water bottle, but he nearly died too.

Spent a long time drinking. Lived another two or three years after that.

No offense but how did your mom manage to not kill her babies. I mean her human ones. How did you survive to adulthood. Are you a feral child?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EXTREME INSERTION
Jun 4, 2011

by LadyAmbien

Bicyclops posted:

On reconsideration, I'm actually wondering if this isn't referring to the hamster at all, and if Parahexavoctal died of misery a couple of years after mom invented Operation Desert Hamsters.

Lmfao

• Locked thread