Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Buggiezor
Jun 6, 2011

For I am a cat, you see.
Not my pet, but in middle school we were in a play and one of the "characters" in the script was a fish. It was a murder mystery type plot and the fishy was the victim. We talked about how to make a realistic looking fishbowl with a fish but then decided we'd like to have a REAL fishy instead!!!! So one girl convinced her mom to buy one the day before the actual production, planning to take it home as a pet afterward. It got carried all around backstage and shaken and probably dropped at some point (it was in a sealed jar/container) and by the end of the 30 minute play it was dead. Floating in the water. We all felt awful at the time, nobody intended that to happen, but now I think back and sort of wonder why the parents and teachers even let that happen.
:psyduck:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread