Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
kinmik
Jul 17, 2011

Dog, what are you doing? Get away from there.
You don't even have thumbs.
In seventh grade, when I was like eleven, we had a science class that had us creating an aquarium out of a two-liter soda bottle, a semi-closed environment with live plants, rocks, and those small, cheap guppy fish. I think we were allowed to open it up once every two weeks or so to clean or remove the fishes' dead bodies or whatever and I was at the sink doing just that. I took the top off and slowly started pouring the water out being as careful as I could. Somehow, oddly, despite that, one of my guppies slipped through my fingers and I saw as if in slow motion its little wriggling body go sliding down the drain. No Pixar, drains don't lead directly to the ocean. It was a literal science experiment and yet I felt so, so bad for that tiny 88 cent fish.

I accidentally neglected a hamster to death too. I wanted a pet to take care of after I moved in with my husband, so we got Kuma, but then shortly after got our two cats. They're needy and noisy and provided far more interaction than a hamster and I guess we just stopped caring fully for her. :smith: I'm really sorry Kuma. You certainly deserved better.

ToastFaceKillah posted:

I was six, and had a hamster named Goldie. I decided that I loved reading, my hamster must love reading too! I put it on my blanket, got a book, and started reading to her. I finished the book, and went to grab Goldie, but she wasn't on the bed. She was under the bed.

With my dog.

Who was eating her.
This is horrible and I am a horrible person for laughing at it.

kinmik fucked around with this message at 01:03 on Jun 14, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread