Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
A 50S RAYGUN
Aug 22, 2011
These weren't me killing a pet but two dogs have died really close to me. My GSD died of heat stroke and my mom was passed out inside and when I came back home I was too weak to carry him inside (I'm sorry Odin, I was only a boy :smith:). Another time I was out on a run and found a pit bull recently hit by a car. I did my best to support it as I carried it like 3/4s of a mile to the nearest house and gave it CPR in the front yard as the home owner got ready to jump in his car but he had stopped breathing around the time I found him. He did not make it. I'm sorry, dog.

less depressing but i was so excited to bring my new goldfish upstairs i was running with my fish bowl, spilled some water, slipped on it, and landed on my goldfish. i'm so sorry goldfish

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread