Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Lonely Virgil
Oct 9, 2012

When I was a young teen I had 2 cats Captain Howdy and Debo. Howdy was an awesome sweet cat who liked to be held with his chin over your shoulder so he can hear your heart beat. He would just lay there forever and be held loudly purring. He never scratched people, only a couple of time by accident when I was holding him and he thought he was going to fall. He was an awesome cat. Debo was great too, he didn't liked to be held but was still pretty affectionate. Our neighbor found him among the corpses of his litter mates and nursed him back to health when he was small kitten. He was always very small, he was 8 weeks old when we got him but was like the size of 4 week old kitten and never really got better. He got sick during that huge pet food recall and also gotten a boil, so he's had some pretty bad health issues.

My mom got us evicted from our house and knowing her lied about having the SPCA rescue them. We were locked out for a month, so our cats were starving and drinking from the toilet to survive. It was heart breaking they were so skinny and Debo took up to hiding under our cabinets in fear. He only came out when he heard me calling him. They were so happy to see me. My mom most likely let them died alone and scared.

I wish they got new, loving home instead.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread