Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Smurple Purple
Jun 25, 2015
When I was like 8, I had a pet hamster I despised with a passion. She was mean and she ate her babies. I never really held her or anything because she would bite the living poo poo out of you. I named her Ginger because of the one B-flick werewolf movie Ginger Snapped. Evil. Pure evil.

So one day I happened to be cleaning out her cage and I set it outside to air out with the cage door open hoping she'd run away. I went inside for a bit and came back and she was gone. Thank god! No more evilness and bloody fingers. The next day my neighbor was showing my dad a mouse he just killed in his house. It was Ginger... Kinda had a guilty conscious after that but it went away quickly when my mom bought me bird.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread