Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Slung Blade
Jul 11, 2002

IN STEEL WE TRUST

When are you going to host this for us plebeians in the rest of the Alberta ai crew? :colbert:

I'd come up north for a weekend of fun in a deathtrap car.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Slung Blade
Jul 11, 2002

IN STEEL WE TRUST

Shoota_McG posted:

Before this year's rally the guy running it wanted people to bring friends, make it bigger. Then he talked to a lawyer and got scared about liability and started talking like it was all over. I was with him yesterday and he says it will never be cancelled so next spring I expect he'll be back trying to grow it again so we'll see what happens.

Awesome, keep us informed if you want the goonsquad to camp out on your land and stink up the joint.

Slung Blade
Jul 11, 2002

IN STEEL WE TRUST

Powershift posted:

I was out near big valley yesterday, and there was some poo poo terrible land that would be perfect for this kind of thing. The sign said $60k for a quarter section, but it was a really old sign.

Might be time to look into opening up "please don't sue me motorsports park""

Maybe for leasing?

poo poo man, I want some land out that way for hunting on, mls had it listed at way more than 60/quarter last time I checked. Can you grab the realtor's number next time you're out there?

• Locked thread