Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Roman Reigns
Aug 23, 2007

Golashes posted:

Wait, so far I like this dumb entourage show more than this season of True Detective

Season 3 of TD should have The Rock in it.

Also I've been on a party boat in Miami at night before and that's pretty much exactly how it goes, right down to the cocaine, drunk women stripping, and vomiting in places you shouldn't vomit in.

And all of it caught on cell phones, so chances are you're in for an unlucky surprise the next couple of days on social media.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Roman Reigns
Aug 23, 2007

Charles' wife is pretty cool.

Roman Reigns
Aug 23, 2007

So Rocky deflated considerably since Pain and Gain apparently

edit: Charles is a piece of poo poo

Roman Reigns fucked around with this message at 03:08 on Jul 27, 2015

Roman Reigns
Aug 23, 2007

Yeah they had me going for a bit in thinking Ricky was going to botch the interview

Roman Reigns
Aug 23, 2007

"What the gently caress she'd leave me for"

Jesus these guys are hopeless

• Locked thread