Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Waroduce
Aug 5, 2008
I like this show

If you like this show you should check out ESPNs Playmakers, the most watched ESPN program outside of Saturday/Sunday Night Football while it ran, which the NFL got so pissy about they forced ESPN to cancel after one season by threatening to pull their NFL license. I believe its free on Youtube. It was at one point not sure if it still is, but is extremely good, and extremely legit.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Waroduce
Aug 5, 2008
I got molly!

Waroduce
Aug 5, 2008

The SituAsian posted:

A flickr account? Is this 2007?

friend me on instaface

Waroduce
Aug 5, 2008

pentyne posted:

It's pretty hosed up but every incoming player should be getting a seminar/meeting about their new financial status and what they need to do short and long term. The 30 for 30 ESPN highlighted how completely unprepared most players are for the realities of hundred of thousands of dollars being immediately available to them and how some of them don't even open bank accounts.

They do its called the rookie symposium and everyone goes and no one listens

Waroduce
Aug 5, 2008

SalTheBard posted:

Also wasn't it Reggie who was taking the pictures?

EDIT: What would Reggie have to gain financially from screwing over Vern?

He's scared hes gunna get squeezed out and wants some financial security before its game over.

We saw no one else take pictures, so im interested to see if reggie is involved or how she got pictures.

Waroduce
Aug 5, 2008
He's the sales guy. As a sales guy, you don't need to know poo poo about anything in order to be successful.

Waroduce
Aug 5, 2008
lol the pics got out

Waroduce
Aug 5, 2008
My only complaint was I wish more football happened

Waroduce
Aug 5, 2008
lol nice move with the range rover

e: this is so awkward

Waroduce fucked around with this message at 03:12 on Aug 17, 2015

Waroduce
Aug 5, 2008

PaganGoatPants posted:

It's already going wrong. They don't offer a giant contract like that and not have something go wrong. They can't even find what's his face. Can't the agent guy just say "yes" on his behalf?

No because than you end up drafting or signing people who are dead or in jail

Waroduce
Aug 5, 2008
I wish more football happened

Waroduce
Aug 5, 2008
Is it over already?

Everyone go watch playmakers for a dark gritty look at the nfl thnx

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Waroduce
Aug 5, 2008