Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Azmodaii
Aug 16, 2008
ballers is doing great and I enjoyed that ending...

but the brink is hilarious, easily my favorite tv show right now... they even got me to like jack black... that hasn't happened ever. And the Navy guys started off lame but I like where their story is at right now. I wish we had a brink thread :/

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Azmodaii
Aug 16, 2008
The Brink was great this season, I had a lot of fun watching it and that was an amazing finale, navy dudes totally pulled through imo, can't wait for next time.

ballers was meh, not as guilty of a pleasure as entourage but I can see it getting a bit stale after a couple of more seasons of "spencer signed the player... spencer didn't sign the player... oh no wait he did sign the player"

• Locked thread